Monday, September 16, 2013

About One Week Until Departure

In case you were wondering what sorts of things I will be doing in Paraguay I have attached the official press release from Peace Corps.

http://midwestpcvs.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/columbia-mo-resident-begins-peace-corps-service-in-paraguay/

Also I wanted to post my address so if any of you wanted to send me mail you would have it :-) Just to let you know it does take 2-3 weeks for mail to reach me and A LOT longer for packages.

PCT Kaitlyn W. Bradley (this will change from PCT to PCV after we finish training in December)
Cuerpo de Paz
162 Chaco Boreal c/Mcal. Lopez
Asuncion 1580, Paraguay
South America

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlyn you have prepared for this since you were a little girl playing with all the kids who were dirty and poorly cared for. Feel certain this is why God made you the way He/She did. Use your love of The Divine, people, the environment to make those positive changes our world desperately needs. My heart and spirit will be right there beside you every step of the way. And the God you love is with you even more so.

    ReplyDelete